1) I'm a slight Sci-Fi geek. My favourite shows include Earth 2, Battlestar Galactica and Firefly!
2) My Maid of Honour was a boy.
3) I spent my last year of high school in Switzerland, and have traveled to 30+ countries.
4) My two best friends are my lovely and amazing sisters.
5) I spent 4 summers working ground maintenance at golf courses. I can cut a mean green with very straight lines, but it did nothing to improve my golf game.
6) My favourite movies are Shawshank Redemption (obvs!), Fried Green Tomatoes and Donnie Darko.
7) I once had Malaria and it wasn't very much fun.
8) I have an innate dislike for being late. It's totally in my genes (thanks, Dad)! I usually arrive 20 minutes early and then pace awkwardly while I wait for the appropriate start time.
9) I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda gal who might wear make-up twice a year.
10) I am married to a very talented musician who won me over with his acoustic rendition of "Yellow Ledbetter" by Pearl Jam.
11) I'm not as good of a singer as my family claims I am!
12) I planned two home births, but ended up having two (pretty fantastic) hospital inductions.
13) I am the middle child, but don't suffer from "middle child syndrome" because I could care less for being the centre of attention.
14) I'm a Libra and an Ox.
15) I don't know how to drive.
16) When my oldest son was born the song "Your Song" by Elton John was playing. For my youngest it was "Times They Are A-Changin" by Bob Dylan
17) Before getting into birth work I applied to medical school twice because I wanted to be a medical examiner...as in dead bodies! I'm glad that one didn't work out!
18) I can demolish a tub of Haagen-Dazs in 10 minutes flat.
19) I named my kids Bayer and Copeland. No, they are not named after my maiden name (which is Keller by the way)... I just liked the names!
20) I was raised as a vegan vegetarian, but I very much love meat and cheese now (sorry, Mom)!
Kiss-ass doula, pretty okay-ish mom, spreadsheet enthusiast, punctuality freak, ice cream addict.